Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boredom kills

I am so bored. I'm usually very good at entertaining myself and keeping myself busy, but this enforced down time is driving me nuts.

I see by widget counter thingy that there are people visiting my page. Post some things to tell me how you combat boredom. And please don't tell me to read as I do that already. And I've watched terrible t.v. Speaking of, I watched the newest installment of the Highlander movies. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!! That's all I'm saying.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Didn't the Highlander: endgame give you a clue on how dire the franchise is... not that the other sequels were much good either, I love the original movie though!

If I'm so bored that my usual habits can't quell it, I wander around the internet baiting people or write, build sites or spam people with inane emails. ;)

Helena said...

Yes, but it had been so long since I had seen the last one, I forgot. Gods, bad stuff. Although Adrian Paul is quite a looker when he's all scruffy. Yummy.