Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3 List: Facts about me

I'm such a Leo. ;o

1. Age: 41 Sometimes acts like: 21 or 81
2. Eyes: Green
3. Hair: Strawberry Blond- The blond is from the sun, but I also pay for streaks. I do believe sometimes one of them took root. Hence, I have blonde moments.
4. Wears glasses, occasionally contacts.
5. I like to term myself Rubenesque. I'm not fat, but I could stand to loose a few more pounds. 100 years ago I would have been a supermodel if they had such a thing. I used to have an issue with my weight. A very bad issue. Not anorexic, but rather it's cousin, bulimia. At 120 lbs., I was badly underweight for my bone structure, but I felt I "belonged". Now, I have my moments where I feel really good about myself or I am bad, shrug my shoulders and start over. I will not make myself sick to fit some ridiculous society standard. I'd much rather be healthy.
6. I am very proud of the fact that I am socializing more. Even though it's not face to face, I am still talking with people, making new contacts, etc. via the web.
7. I am a triple Leo-Sun, Moon, rising. That's a lot of Leo for 1 body. LOL I'm not your typical Leo. I am the quieter Leo. I don't really like the spot light. Meaning, I don't actively search for it. I do make friends easily and I consider myself a warm, compassionate person. If your my friend, you'll always be my friend, unless you mess it up.
8. My husband still has the ability to make me blush. I rather like this.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I stole this :p