Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 5 & 6 List-So I'm a bit lazy.

List of things that just annoy.

1. People who pretend to be something they're not. None of us are really vamps, weres and so forth. If you think you are, please seek medical counseling immediately! While I don't question the possibility that these may be actual live creatures, I do question those who state that they are. Secrecy would be a high priority I'm thinking.

2. Snotty cashier/checkers/sales people. If you're in an industry that has the word customer service somewhere in the job description, then damn it at least be courteous. I don't want you to entertain me, just provide assistance when asked to do so.

3. Lagging IM conversations. This really ticks me off. (Not you Azh). Certainly if you engage me on an IM you should do your best to keep up with the conversation. Why does Azh get a reprieve from this law of mine? Because I say so, that's why.

4. Asking me personal questions in IM about what I look like. This is not a dating show. Why the hell should you care what I bloody look like?! And again- not keeping up with the conversation.

5. Calling me on my bitchiness and telling me I'm mean. If I get to this stage with you, you should immediately stop and think back to when it started to go down hill. And adjust yourself accordingly. I am not a mean person by nature, but there are certain things that will just set me off. Any of the above is a very good place to start, as is, thinking about the conversation at hand.

6. Putting undue pressure on me. I tend to chaff a bit with this and the upcoming deluge of terror I'm about to unleash will be spectacularly unpretty. Don't do this-ever.

7. Not having the ability to laugh at yourself. Christ, no one is that serious. And if they are, they need to re-think their life. Humans are funny creatures. We do and say stupid things-myself included. Laugh when it happens and move on. Find the humor in the situation.

8. Not being proactive about things you think should be done. Just do it already. What can it hurt? Why must you depend on someone else to do it for you?

No comments: