Sunday, March 2, 2008

March is list making month at NaBloPoMO

My 1st list is called: Things I have learned to accept about me

In case you haven't figured out, I'm a Leo. It's how we roll. We talk about ourselves a lot. LOL

1. I am never going to be a size 6 again. Ever!
2. I am never going to be taller. I'm 5'6" and according to some, a midget.
3. I am always going to be somewhat reserved in my nature.
4. I am only going to have 1 tattoo. Body art is pretty and I love my tat. However, that shit hurt pretty badly for me. I'd much rather give birth to another 10 lb. baby.
5. I will never understand Algebra.
6. I will always be a grey witch. Never a fluffy white bunny, never a black widow spider.
7. I will never learn to accept lies easily.
8. It will never be easy for me to just accept someone's b.s. B.S. makes me volatile.
9. I will always champion the underdog.
10. I will always be moving furniture around in my house. I get bored.
11. I will always be grateful for the people I have in my life.

No comments: